Sprint to Profit
Ep.18 How to Go From Complete Overwhelm to Clarity with REAL Amazon Seller Abderrahim Ait el Mahjoub
Welcome back to the Sprint to Profit podcast. In this episode, we are going to be speaking with a friend and member of ours who is an Amazon seller himself, Abder Ait el Mahjoub. Today we’re going to talk about Abder’s journey, his advice for new sellers, his hurdles, how he changed his mindset, and what he’s learned from ASM.
If you liked what you heard today on the show, please make sure to hit the subscribe button so you can get updated when we post new episodes. Please share this episode with others who might get value out of it as well. We wish you the best for you and your business.
To get some FREE training on what it takes to have a successful business to fuel your lifestyle, head to www.goteamreal.com to download our FREE training today.
- 00:20 - Introduction
- 01:15 - What was life like before Amazon?
- 03:54 - Which hurdles did Abner personally face and how did he overcome them?
- 05:30 - If he could remove all barriers and constraints, what would he do to build his business?
- 10:35 - What were his unique skills which helped him become successful on Amazon?
- 15:40 - Abder’s intrinsic “why”
- 19:10 - What advice would he give to someone wanting to start their Amazon business?
- 24:25 - With all the ups-and-downs, how is Abder’s business doing now?
- 31:20 - Are there any resources that have helped him on his journey?
- 34:00 - Closing and thanks to Abder
Our Website: https://www.goteamreal.com/
Real Amazon Seller Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmazonSellerRoundTable/
06:00 – “I remember that my product that I selected, it wasn’t good. So I felt comfortable just saying, ‘Okay, this product, I have to liquidate it and move onto the next one because--as we say--the numbers never lie.’” – Abderrahim Ait el Mahjoub
06:40 – “The keyword is the most important part of the product selection.” - Abderrahim Ait el Mahjoub
11:40 – “Being open, being able to take criticism, being able to take direction from people who have done it before [...] It is the people who listen and who take action that see the most success.” - Kirsty
06:45 – “If you’re doing the research on the wrong keyword, you’re going to get-skew your data and you’re going to think it might look good or it might look worse than it is depending on what keyword you’re looking up.” - Isaac
Brought to you by Kirsty Verity and Isaac Kuhlman of Sprint to Profit