Sprint to Profit
Ep.65 How to Be a REAL CEO in Your Amazon Business Part 6 - Analyzing and Reviewing Your Major Goals
Welcome to the Sprint to Profit Podcast for Amazon Sellers. Today, in this 6th part of our continuing series, we’re gonna talk about how to analyze your business results in quarterly reviews so you can make major adjustments and improvements to your business. We are going to talk about how you can manage your business properly so you hit your yearly SMART goals by staying on top of your progress each quarter (90-day cycles). We’re focusing on creating 90-day plans, what data you need to track during those 90-day cycles, and what/why you need to review on a regular basis.
To get some FREE training on what it takes to have a successful business to fuel your lifestyle, head to www.goteamreal.com to download our FREE training today. Also head to www.goteamreal.com/income to download your free INCOME calculator.
- 00:23 - Hello and Welcome
- 02:23 - Topics for this episode
- 04:00 - Creating 90-day plans to hit your annual goals
- 07:15 - Know the data needed to track and guide decisions on how to make things better
- 17:30 - Review every 90 days what you said you were going to do - did it work?
- 22:46 - What are you going to do for the next 90 days?
- 25:49 - Review your annual forecasts and set new annual goals
- 26:51 - Recap of the topics covered in this episode
- 28:00 - Conclusion
Money/Time Investment Tool: https://www.goteamreal.com/smartgoal
Our Website: https://www.goteamreal.com/
Real Amazon Seller Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmazonSellerRoundTable/
08:04 - “We’ve got daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics that we track.” - Kirsty
14:38 - “We also want to look at our ad-spend. We don’t want to do this weekly, however, because the data (from Amazon) is usually behind. So it is best to track monthly.” - Kirsty
05:00 - “You can’t just cross your fingers and wish for 20 sales a day. You have to say, ‘To get to 20 sales a day, here’s what I have to do…’” - Isaac
25:49 - “You’re going to want to do this every single year.” - Isaac
Brought to you by Kirsty Verity and Isaac Kuhlman of Sprint to Profit