Sprint to Profit
Ep. 17 Top 5 Reasons Your ACOS is Out of Control and What You Can Do to Fix It
Welcome back to the Sprint to Profit podcast. One of the biggest concerns we have seen from Amazon sellers over that time is the concern and lack of understanding when it comes to Amazon Sponsored Ads. Today we wanted to go through the Top 5 Reasons Your ACOS is Out of Control and What You Can Do to Fix It. This means we are going to be talking about things that you can control instead of just assuming Amazon is “out to get you” or that you can’t keep your ads in a good position while remaining profitable.
If you liked what you heard today on the show, please make sure to hit the subscribe button so you can get updated when we post new episodes. Please share this episode with others who might get value out of it as well. We wish you the best for you and your business.
To get some FREE training on what it takes to have a successful business to fuel your lifestyle, head to www.goteamreal.com to download our FREE training today.
- 00:20 - Introduction
- 01:26 - Reason #1: Make sure your listing is converting at a higher than 15-20% unit sessions percentage
- 08:50 - Reason #2: What does your ad look like on Desktop and Mobile?
- 15:32 - Reason #3: You should only be bidding on relevant keywords
- 19:24 - Reason #4: You need to set objectives for your campaigns
- 21:53 - Reason #5: You don’t really know what your ACOS should be or why
- 30:39 - Summary and Conclusion
- 32:32 - Thanks for listening!
Our Website: https://www.goteamreal.com/
Real Amazon Seller Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmazonSellerRoundTable/
01:50 – “How many people actually landed on your listing and bought your product. We like to aim for about 20%.” – Kirsty, on target conversion rates
04:14 – “You really need to understand your competition and you need to understand what the customer is willing to pay for your product.” – Kirsty
18:49 – “Don’t try to keyword stuff a bunch of stuff.” – Isaac
19:54 – “You have to set objectives for your campaign and every keyword in your campaign.” – Isaac
Brought to you by Kirsty Verity and Isaac Kuhlman of Sprint to Profit