Sprint to Profit
Ep. 63 Profiting From Amazon Ads with Darrell Paterson of Sponsored Profit
Welcome to the Sprint to Profit Podcast for Amazon Sellers.
This week we are going to be speaking with friend and PPC expert, Darrell Paterson who is one of the cofounders of Sponsored Profit. In this episode we’ll be talking about what it takes to be successful on Amazon these days, and some of Darrell’s insights on the industry, which he has gleaned through Sponsored Profit and his experience. From keywords to going back to basics, Darrell talks about the importance on focusing on the right things and what those things are.
Sponsored Profit is a company with the vision of helping their clients drive sales, maximise profit and scale their business. They offer full service Amazon Advertising management and Amazon Advertising services so their clients can focus on what they do best: create and sell.
To get some FREE training on what it takes to have a successful business to fuel your lifestyle, head to www.goteamreal.com to download our FREE training today. Also head to www.goteamreal.com/income to download your free INCOME calculator.
- 00:23 - Hello and Welcome
- 02:15 - Darrell’s story and journey
- 06:24 - The importance of managing your advertising property on Amazon and the problems Amazon sellers have with PPC
- 11:15 - Darrell’s recommendations for cost-per-clicks
- 19:36 - The story of Brett Kraiger and how Sponsored Profit helped him succeed
- 25:17 - Suggestions for people who feel like they are similar to Brett
- 30:00 - The importance of going back to basics and what Amazon can do for you
- 42:38 - Last minute thoughts
- 48:51 - Sponsored Profits’ ideal customers
- 51:00 - Conclusion
Sponsored Profit: https://www.sponsoredprofit.com/real
Money/Time Investment Tool: https://www.goteamreal.com/smartgoal
Our Website: https://www.goteamreal.com/
Real Amazon Seller Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmazonSellerRoundTable/
07:30 - “So if you’re not keeping track of Amazon… then you’re leaving money on the table. Someone else is scooping up those additional sales.” - Darrell Paterson
18:35 - “A smaller business that’s profitable is way more attractive than a big business that’s not making any money.” - Darrell Paterson
28:48 - “So when you think about advertising, you have to think about the buyer type.” - Darrell Paterson
33:19 - “Amazon’s a business. They’re here to make money. If you give them what they want and if you give their customers what they want, you’re going to win the game.” - Darrell Paterson
Brought to you by Kirsty Verity and Isaac Kuhlman of Sprint to Profit