Sprint to Profit
Ep.23 How I Went from Not Being Able to Make a Decision to $50k a Month with Jeff Smith
Welcome back to the Sprint to Profit podcast. Today, we will be talking with a friend and member of ours (as well as an Amazon seller himself), Jeff Smith.
If you liked what you heard today on the show, please make sure to hit the subscribe button so you can get updated when we post new episodes. Please share this episode with others who might get value out of it as well. We wish you the best for you and your business.
To get some FREE training on what it takes to have a successful business to fuel your lifestyle, head to www.goteamreal.com to download our FREE training today.
- 00:25 - Hello and Welcome
- 01:20 - Life before Amazon
- 6:00 - Do you need a background in internet marketing?
- 10:45 - How the Sprint to Profit coaching helped Jeff
- 14:00 - Overcoming hurdles and obstacles
- 13:00 - Always learning
- 22:00 - Taking Action
- 24:45 - The one thing Jeff felt he needed to change in order to become successful
- 27:44 - Jeff’s advice to people wanting to start an Amazon business
- 30:50 - How Jeff is doing now
- 42:45 - Summary and closing
Our Website: https://www.goteamreal.com/
Real Amazon Seller Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmazonSellerRoundTable/
06:20 – “You need three things to be successful. You need traffic. You need a place to send the traffic. You need an offer that converts into cash. Those three things.” - Jeff Smith
08:40 – “You have to take into consideration how much capital you have before you choose a product.” - Jeff Smith
13:35 – “My business would grow if I could launch more products faster but I’m still learning so I’m going at a moderate pace.” - Jeff Smith
14:25 – “Time will solve that. I expect success. Some products are going to be more successful than others. But that’s really the holdback at this juncture is just learning about what I’m doing.” - Jeff Smith
Brought to you by Kirsty Verity and Isaac Kuhlman of Sprint to Profit